Still Alive

What is it like raising twins? I don't know if I can explain it. I am hoping that this example will shed some light on the subject. I started writing a post about the babies when they were six months old...I still haven't finished it. They are 18 months old now and our days are filled with running, yelling, climbing, eating, spilling, reading, yelling, climbing and spilling. That is not a type-o. We recently purchased a Roomba to help us with keeping up. It is helping. Plus it is really entertaining for all three kids...kinda of like a robotic baby-sitter. Well worth the money.

All the same, just wanted to post a small update to state that we are alive and kicking. Very much looking forward to some spring weather. The kids are already loving our backyard, so adding in some sunshine will only be a bonus.

Comments