Its all about the atlas

A new road atlas arrived in the mail today. Up until now we have been dealing with a extremely small map of the U.S. in our Washington road atlas. Now the real planning begins.

I am starting to look forward to this trip. We are still trying to decide if we are going to attempt some Geocaching while on the trip. I am starting to warm to the idea since I will get to buy a new electronic toy. What guy turns down this opportunity? I mean really, being offered the chance to buy a gadget - I think that this is a first.

Anyone with ideas on where we should go, please post a comment and let us know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gee, I am surprised to hear about this trip as it is the first I have heard mention of it. Once again, it must be the genes from your father on lack of communication skills.

Mom